New build 7/30/2019
This one is just a quick update with some minor improvements.
We're likely going to be doing little updates and hotfixes all week for LOWREZJAM 2019, as we get feedback and fill in needs. I promise we won't do a devlog for each of them. :) In the meantime, you should hop in there and make your own little low-rez game!
Notable changes in this build:
- dragonruby-publish assumes your game is in the "mygame" directory if you don't tell it otherwise.
- dragonruby-publish will be clear about what went wrong and how to fix it if it can't find your game's metadata file.
- dragonruby-publish now puts the final packaged builds--whether it publishes them or not--in the "builds" directory instead of ".dragonruby/builds" so you can find them if you need them.
- Fixed bug in the DragonRuby console returning evalued value. If you typed something and nothing happened, this is now fixed!
- Updated collisions sample app with comments.
- Added comments for sprite animation sample app.
- Added a low-rez font and the ability to toggle gridlines, to help you out with LOWREZJAM 2019:
- Added a low-rez sample game to give you the general idea, too:
Go get jamming, game jammers!