I love to play digital games. Here I am request you it is lockdown period. We are not earning anything. We just stay home to keep us safe. Can you plz decrease the game prices. Some of your games sometimes shows dll file error. Plz provide patch ....
LOWREZ Game Jam Prep!
This one is just a quick update with some minor improvements.
We're likely going to be doing little updates and hotfixes all week for LOWREZJAM 2019, as we get feedback and fill in needs. I promise we won't do a devlog for each of them. :) In the meantime, you should hop in there and make your own little low-rez game!
Notable changes in this build:
- dragonruby-publish assumes your game is in the "mygame" directory if you don't tell it otherwise.
- dragonruby-publish will be clear about what went wrong and how to fix it if it can't find your game's metadata file.
- dragonruby-publish now puts the final packaged builds--whether it publishes them or not--in the "builds" directory instead of ".dragonruby/builds" so you can find them if you need them.
- Fixed bug in the DragonRuby console returning evalued value. If you typed something and nothing happened, this is now fixed!
- Updated collisions sample app with comments.
- Added comments for sprite animation sample app.
- Added a low-rez font and the ability to toggle gridlines, to help you out with LOWREZJAM 2019:
- Added a low-rez sample game to give you the general idea, too:
Go get jamming, game jammers!