First devlog! Hooray!
We're pushing a new build today with a bunch of fixes. Right now we're just putting out fires that came from initial feedback, and we can start focusing on improvements.
Here's what's changed:
- Added a VERSION.txt file so we know we're all looking at the same build.
- Fixed duplicate "Copying x to y ..." message in dragonruby-publish
- Automatically package font.ttf and dragonruby.png if the game doesn't supply them, so you don't have to manually copy these in to avoid the packaged games failing to start.
- Fixed gridlines not working on Windows or Linux
- Fixed sounds not playing in golf_with_musical_notes sample
- Text files (README.txt, main.rb, etc) in Windows builds of DragonRuby now have DOS-style endlines for your notepad.exe convenience!
- Added a default icon for the mygame game.
- doomwipe sample is more psychedelic and less vomit-inducing
- Made Windows builds keep rendering if the window is resized.
- Removed an icon that shouldn't have been packaged with DragonRuby.
There's more to come, but this is just the most urgent stuff that could be knocked out in about 48 hours over a holiday weekend. :)
Get DragonRuby Game Toolkit
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.